Show your claws when your heart is attacked


Life is a philosophy not many people get to understand; I'm not even sure I do. I live on, hoping one day I'll find the answers I'm looking for and all the right questions for those I already have

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hanging by a moment

I'm tired as hell but my soul feels refreshed. I saw dark circles around my eyes in the morning and I laughed like I was told a good joke. I might be a little crazy too, who am I to deny it?

It's freaking freezing in this shitty room and I also got sick in the meanwhile, but the important things go so well I barely have the heart to care for others anymore. It's a wonder what a good mood can do to one. I'm not minding, don't get wrong, it's just that I'm not used to positive thinking. I was always under the emo kid's spell when writing and I don't remember ever putting on paper/online the good stuff, also good things never last for me, but lets not jinx about it right now.

News flash: I received a new blanket!!! Yey, I'm not gonna wake up an ice cube anymore!

I've come to love this quota:
"How comforting your paranoia: 
someone's listening, someone's watching, 
someone's thinking about you all the time"


No comments:

Post a Comment