Show your claws when your heart is attacked


Life is a philosophy not many people get to understand; I'm not even sure I do. I live on, hoping one day I'll find the answers I'm looking for and all the right questions for those I already have

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Emo-kid finally took a break

I feel relieved... these past days (weeks) I was totally out of it and ready to give up everything I achieved till now. Thank god I'm past that now; I moved on.

The thing is, I wasn't alone; I had people supporting me, encouraging me, being there. I don't think I'll ever be able to show them how much I appreciate their presence in my life. I feel somewhat blessed and lucky; it's been a while since last time I ever felt this way.

Gah, I feel like jumping around like a bunny, hugging and kissing random people, and I restrain myself only because I'm tired of being the weird one around. I really hope this happiness will last long...

I need to get back to my studies...  

Until tomorrow... buh bye!

Asu wa kuru kara!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment