Show your claws when your heart is attacked


Life is a philosophy not many people get to understand; I'm not even sure I do. I live on, hoping one day I'll find the answers I'm looking for and all the right questions for those I already have

Monday, January 17, 2011

Warm coffee & ghost kisses

I woke up this morning with an unearthly feeling and traces of kisses on my neck I never received. I didn’t have one of those ‘wet dreams’ or anything, because I know how those feel… this was different, entrancing, sensual, exciting and… innocent. I’d love to be kissed that way again.

The face that my dream had for those lips, wasn’t the same my memory holds, but god, the combination was perfect. Hours after I woke up I can still sense the ghostly breaths on my skin… I wish it wasn’t just a dream…

I crave some coffee, I miss my mom’s coffee

37237_140382002645039_100000197217415_420313_6759643_n

No comments:

Post a Comment